Do you know what I love for dinner? Easy, that’s what. I still prefer homemade meals over takeout any day, but that doesn’t mean there can’t be shortcuts. This is going to sound like a sponsored post, but it’s not. I am just so grateful that there are now sauces on the market that make dinner come together quickly while still being flavorful. That and the crockpot. The combination of a crockpot and bottle of healthier sauce makes this busy, working mom a happy woman. Ironically, this recipe doesn’t use a crockpot (more of those recipes to come), but it is just as easy, I swear.
With regards to healthy sauces and dressings on the market, you really don’t need to look further than Primal Kitchen. It’s one of the only store-bought brands I buy in this department, and I am sure you have heard of them by now. As a natural foods entrepreneur myself, I can’t help but think how amazing this company is. I mean, they offer everything across the category, and all without the inflammatory oils.
After discovering Primal Kitchen’s original buffalo sauce, I have been hooked. I wouldn’t even all this a recipe, per se; it’s more of a two-step process. Roast some cauliflower, coat in sauce, and voila! A side dish is done.
Easy Buffalo Cauliflower
- baking sheet
- 3 cups fresh cauliflower florets I used a 10-ounce bag of cauliflower florets from Whole Foods
- cooking spray or cooking oil
- 1/4 – 1/3 cup Primal Kitchen Original Buffalo sauce
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Evenly spread the cauliflower on the baking sheet. Coat with cooking spray or oil. Roast 22 to 25 minutes until fork tender.
- Transfer the cauliflower to a large mixing bowl. Pour in the buffalo sauce and stir to coat. Serve warm.