Enter to win the giveaway! Ends Friday, 10/16/20
Pumpkin Spice & Elizabeth Eats Nut Butter Cups
- muffin tin
- Food processor
- 3 Gratisfied Pumpkin Spice Empower Bars
- 4 tablespoons melted coconut oil, divided
- 1 jar of Elizabeth Eats Cinnamon Spice nut butter
- Line a muffin tin with liners.
- Place Pumpkin Spice Bars and 2 tablespoons of the melted coconut oil in a food processor. Blend until a crumbly dough is formed.
- Gather about 2 tablespoons of the dough, and using your fingers pack into bottom of the muffin liners to form crusts. Set aside until ready to use.
- In a medium bowl, combine the nut butter and remaining 2 tablespoons of melted coconut oil. Whisky until creamy.
- Evenly distribute nut butter mixture into muffin liners. Transfer to the freezer for 4-6 hours, or overnight to set. Allow the cups to thaw about 15 to 20 minutes before eating.