I have encouraged the combination of strawberry-basil before, and this time, I’ve incorporated the pair into a popsicle. We have entered the height of summer, which means more cooling foods. This five-ingredient recipe makes these popsicles come together easily and effortlessly – all you need is a blender and molds.
Strawberry Basil Popsicles
- High-speed Blender
- Popsicle molds
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 3 cups whole strawberries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut nectar (honey or maple syrup would work too)
- 1/3 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves
- Add all of the ingredients to a high-speed blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Pour into a popsicle mold and freeze for at least 2 hours until set.